5 YEARS OF iOS PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCES
I have been developing apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for about 5 years.
Through my own and various client projects I gained deep insight into Apple frameworks and conventions, memory management, development tools and best practices. I love quality coding robust, scalable, maintainable and readable code.
I currently code independently on my own ideas and contractually handcraft iOS apps for my clients. I also contribute to open-source whenever I can.
I have good designer skills. Gimp is my tool of choice when I am handcrafting graphics.
Besides iOS, I have been programming many other platforms and languages for the last 17 years. I always learn through passionate self-teaching and love to work on non-trivial tasks.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- allround designer/programmer with 10+ years of various professional development experiences
- senior iOS Developer, with 10+ apps present in the AppStore
- senior RubyOnRails Developer, maintaining several live projects
- unix or linux administration, databases administration, server setup
- code review, best practices, API design, DSL design
- requirements, software architecture, design, coding, integration, testing and deployment
- fast learner with excellent communication skills
, 2 years, present
developed and deployed a world-class event delivery iPhone/iPad app -
- developed and maintain an event publishing framework based on RubyOnRails
Freelance web development for various clients
, 6 years, present
developed a language learning flashcard video montage and production program based on ruby and
- developed parts of a RubyOnRails based environmental monitoring web app
- developed additional features for a RubyOnRails based apartment search web app
- developed a RubyOnRails based file sharing web service
- developed a RubyOnRails based travels aggregation/scrapper web service
- developed a chat plugin for an open-source blogging framework
, 14 days
- developed a PHP based credit card charging solution for an existing web app
, 1 month
- developed and deployed an image sharing iPhone app
, 6 months
- developed and deployed a twitter-like-client iPhone app for a twitter-like web service
- developed a News publishing iPhone app
HAL Interactive, d.o.o.
, 14 days
- developed and deployed a small iPhone app which delivers the Slovenian ski resort conditions
, 2 months
, 3 days
- WiFi setup for the film shooting crew (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- technical support
ORIA Computers, d.o.o.
, 3 years
- professional Java/J2EE developer
- developed award winning (Golden Medal, by GZS-Zasavje) in house products for government clients
- software quality manager
developed 10+ iOS apps including one simple
Cocos2D for iPhone
- developed 20+ RubyOnRails based web apps
- developed an RSS reader component for open-source forum software based on PHP
- created a QuartzComposer based Photo Booth images explorer
- created a dashboard widget for quickly choosing colors for web development
- created a personal automated iOS software production framework using RubyOnRails, git and gitosis, which is also running this site
at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of computer and information science, 2004
at Electronics and Computer High School, Maribor, 1998
- homeschooling kids
- wood carving and woodwork
- art and painting
- writing prose and poetry